Genius Mind-Play. The ABZ Of Creative Thinking

Childish, right? Playful. Exactly! That’s why it’s the best way to think of something new, or think out of something bothering you! For good.

The genius behind? American psychologist Carol Dweck, popularized in her book, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. “In recent years, many schools and educators have started using Dweck's theories to inform how they teach students” (ANN, 29 August 2013, “Growth Mindset[1],Great Schools Partnership).

Ah, but the moment I saw the Facebook sharing by Lina Concepcion Luna Ilag today, Wednesday, 18 November 2020, immediately, to teach everyone I reinvented the name to this:

Genius Mind-Play: The ABZ Of Creative Thinking.

Now then, whoever you are, simply browse the ABZ entries first and you will profit just by reading!

Attitude & effort determine how much I learn.
I can Be Brave & step out of my comfort zone.
Challenges help me grow.
I’ll try a Different strategy.
Effort makes me stronger.
I can welcome Feedback.
Getting better takes time.
How can I build on my strengths?
I can choose a growth mindset.
Learning is a Journey.
I can Keep an open mind.
Learning is my goal … not perfection.
Mistakes help me improve.
New things are opportunities for me to learn.
It’s Ok to not know something.
Plan B might work.
When I ask Questions, I learn.
It’s okay to take Risks.
Success of others inspires me.
I can choose to Try again.
Unsuccessful attempts are part of the process.
Valuable information can be found in every failure.
What can I learn from this?
XYZ didn’t work. I’ll try ABC.
I don’t know how to do this… Yet!
Zany ideas can lead to amazing things.

Me, as a creative writer, non-fiction, when I reached and read the last entry, Z, this was my immediate Facebook comment:

“Zany ideas can lead to amazing things" = if you are looking for only one, that's the secret of my creative writing. (yes, i am the most creative blogger you can find – i have thousands upon thousands of essays of at least 1,000 words each published in my blogs: just google "Frank A Hilario" including the double quotes.)

If you’re not a teacher or writer? Think Genius Mind-Play anyway:

When you have a problem,
When something is bothering you,
When you seem to be at the end of your rope,
When you need something else badly,
When you feel useless,
When you cannot continue something  you have begun,
When you feel frustrated,
When you are about to make an important decision,
When you are looking for a solution that doesn’t seem to exist!

Am now 80, continuing to blog everyday. Before this, I have been using Edward De Bono’s Po Technique for creative thinking – Po is work & play, but Genius Mind-Play is better!

You are talking to yourself alone. Whether you are still a teenager in high school or a senior like me out of school:

Using Genius Mind-Play to help you in your thinking makes you a genius: productive, creative, happy. This is a happy genius writing!@517



[1]https://www.edglossary.org/growth-mindset/#:~:text=The%20concept%20of%20a%20growth,inform%20how%20they%20teach%20students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Leocadio Sebastian Is A Good Man – Why Do You Tie A Good Man Down?” – Asking For A Friend!” – Frank A Hilario

Knorr Of Big Business Unilever Thinks Big Business Regenerative Agriculture – My Tiny Country PH Also Should!

Ma'am Leni, Angat Buhay, Remembering Adam & Eve: Here Is How The Females Can Show The Males How To Take Very Good Care Of Their Garden Of Eden!